Commander Bloch – Citadel 7 Sci-fi Book Series Character
Ben Blochentacle aka Commander Bloch:
Is an enigma of Superverse evolution. He is the central character in the Citadel 7 series.
As Commander Bloch he is a literal force of creation. But as the young teenager we first meet, a very different individual stands before us.
More of an antihero than a straight up super guy, when we first meet Ben at age 14, to everyone around him, including himself, Ben is just an awkward country boy trying to make head or tail out of life.
An intelligent daydreamer one might say he is, living in a country 70’s Australia. A loner who has only one true friend, Ann Macelvie, who Unbeknownst to him is deeply significant to his far past and another life.
In truth he has been hidden away quite deliberately for an age inside one body or another. Ben’s true name is an ancient one. On some worlds that name is recounted in songs of legend for both boon and disaster, on others it is heard only in the whisperings of the superstitious, or found haunting their nightmares.
In the Earth alternate history where we first find him, Ben is moving house with his parents and younger sister Sally. Looking at him sitting there in his father’s old 63 VW Combie, we see a fare haired lad of average build. Intelligent eyes and later, maybe someone who adapts uncannily well where sharp reflexes are needed in a pinch. Ben is awkward around people, even a little shy when communicating. At this time in his life Ben would easily go unnoticed in a crowd. As we see his story unfold, it quickly becomes clear Ben is a vortex for circumstantial change around others. A lot of random things good and strange happens when he is around. He loves lamb chops, oven potatoes and his mum’s baking. On the surface he’s just a product of a lower class low-tech industrial world. But when he meets two off-world individuals who come to find him everything changes including the course of space time, forever.
Commander Block is the main character in the Cygnus multi award winning science fiction book series “Citadel 7” by Yuan Jur. Painted with standard brushes in Adobe Photoshop and a Wacom pen and tablet. Digital art painting, character development and concept art of Commander Bloch by artist Ralph Hawke Manis of Infinitee Designs.
Commander Bloch – Citadel 7
- Race: Human Plus
- Home world: Earth
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Walk run speed: W/ 2.5mph R/ 18 mph
- Designation: Profiler& Warden of superverse Space Time continuum. Captain JEM 1 Hyperion.
- Weapons: Scarzen pugilism, the Medusa whip. One weapon classified beyond top secret.
- Function: Warden Profiler protector of the superverse time space continuum.
- Learning about new cultures, integrity and honorable treatment for all species, spirit sider or solid.
- Ensuring the superverse is free for all to evolve in their natural course.
- Seeing superverse criminals brought to justice.
- Ann Mac’s company.
- Injustice to any individual or race.
- Inablility to travel the intercosmos to do his duty.
- Unfair fights.
- Scarzen kambaa jerky.
- Being falsely accused of anything.
- Evil in all it’s forms.